|Service Is Our Priority
To distinguish ourselves from competition, we do the following:
PACNet is connected to Indonesian and International Internet backbone through fiber-optic infrastructures which this can ensure the best connection for our valuable clients. As a backup, we are also connected to the global internet networks through satellite connection. Those all systems are supported by a 24 hours backup power supply.
- Full Services - Providing all types of IT & Communication Services to our valuable customers
- Providing 24 hours, 7 days a week technical support that can be reached through a hotline number
- With redundant systems for ensuring high reliability and availability
- Providing the best possible service and support
|A Service Company
PACNet Provides IT & Communication services to clients throughout Indonesia. The Company's services portfolios included:
- Wireless Broadband Internet Service Provider
- Network Design & Implementation
- VSAT Communications
- Video Security Systems Solutions
- Satellite Transmitter
- Project & Server Management
- DisasterRecovery and Data Backup
- IT Consulting and Outsourcing
- IIX Connection Wireless or Fiber Optic Cable
The Company’s main office and Network Operation Center (NOC) are located in Balikpapan, East Kalimantan. The NOC will monitor and control the Company’s main systems, fiber-optic and satellite networks. The NOC houses routers, switches, bandwidth manager, proxy server, mail and web server those handle all of network traffics, which operates 24 hours and 7 days a week.
Connections to all of our clients are automatically checked every 30 seconds, any problems are immediately noted by NOC staffs and remedial action is immediately taken. The main office and NOC are served with UPS and backup power supply for reliable 24 hours services.